Rosenthal Kronach Bavaria porcelain cup made in the beggining of 20th century. Oriental and rare pattern named Else.
Rosenthala Kronach Bavaria branch was established in 1897 as Bauer, Rosenthal & Co. In 1913 they employeed 350 workers. Production was gradually reduced after WWII. In 1971 they were makinh only delicate stoneware. In 1998 the factory was definitely closed down.
The cup is marked with underglaze backstamp used in the 1901 - 1927 period:
KRONACH - BAVARIA