The cup was made in 1891 - 1906 period.
This cup is very carefully painted with a genre scene and floral additions. It is made of a white, very thin and delicate porcelain.
The cup marked on the base with green underglaze Rosenthal mark, which was in use in 1891 - 1906 period. Philipp Rosenthal established his first factory in 1891.