Cartwright & Edwards was established in 1859 at Longton, Stoke-on_Trent, Great Britain. One of founders was Aaron Edwards. They produced earthenware and later porcelain. In 1912 the factory took over Victoria Pottery. In 1955 the company was bought by Alfred Clough Ltd. In 1960 Cartwright and Edwards Ltd. moved to the newly-built Newborough and Sutherland.
The pottery used trade names: BORONIAN WARE (since 1926), NORVILLE WARE (since 1936), VICTORIA (since 1912).
Production was stopped ca. 1987.
Cartwright & Edwards Ltd
Norville Ware trade mark was used since 1936.