Porzellanfabrik Creidlitz AG in Creidlitz was established in 1913. In 1920s Karl Sörgel took over majority stake in the company. His son in law became a managing director of the company. The factory produced also electrical equipment as sockets and switches.
The main product line was however tableware. Around 1925 the factory had 360 employees. Next owner of the company was Karl's daughter "Mädi". She modernized the company and enlarged production capacity. In 1950s production was concentrated on mostly exported tableware and giftware.
In 1980s the company was no longer able to withstand cheaper competition and had to file for bankruptcy.