The Gebrüder Bauscher Porzellan - Fabrik am Bahnhof Weiden (Bayern) was established in 1881 by August and Conrad Bauscher. They started with 70 employees. The business specialized in hotel porcelain.
They soon gained a contract to provide all Norddeutsche Lloyd ships with their porcelain.
In 1907 the factory transferred into a limited liability company and in 1911 into a joint stock company. Conrad Bauscher died in 1910 and his brother August Bauscher died in 1917.
In 1918 Weiden Gebr. Bauscher porcelain factory was integrated into the Strupp group. In late 1920s Weiden Gebr. Bauscher porcelain factory became part of Lorenz Hutschenreuther AG.
In 1930s the factory dominated hotel porcelain sector in USA but in 1938 it lost access to this market. It was partially destroyed by bombs in 1945. First postwar porcelain pieces were produced in July 1945.
In 1998 Bauscher became one of three brands operated by BHS tabletop AG in Selb (entity created after the restructuring of Lorenz Hutschenreuther AG).
Round Bauscher Weiden mark registered in 1921 and used after take over by Lorentz Hutschenreuther