Benjamin Franklin Hunt established in 1907 a porcelain factory in a village Grünlas (Loučky since 1918) situated near Elbogen. The first owner of the factory was American citizen.
In 1909 the business was bought by Rudolf Dieterl and Rudolf Kämpf. Two years later they registered a company Porzellanfabrik Rudolf Kämpf G.m.b.H., Grünlas.
Rudolf Kämpf died in 1918. His heirs (wife Josephine Kämpf, daughter Antonie Kümmelmann and son Hans Kämpf) took over the business. Hans Kämpf became director of the factory.
Sharp decline of porcelain sale came with the Great Depression. In 1933 died Rudolf Dieterle. His shares were split between his son and daughters.
Problems started with the outbreak of the World War II. The company lost access to its export markets.
In 1945 the company was nationalised and incorporated into Slavkovský Porcelán group in Carlsbad and in 1958 it became a part of the Karlovarský Porcelán.
After the end of communism in Czechoslovakia. The porcelain manufacturer passed into possession of the Czech company Leander 1946 s.r.o. The factory changed the ownership again in 2006 – now it belongs to the Czech holding company CS Investment, that returned the factory to its old name, Rudolf Kämpf.