The Bohemian Concordia Lesov (Lessau) porcelain factory was founded in 1888 by Ernst Mader. In 1904 it was taken over by Kühnel & Co. The next owners were Tichy & Schönfeld. They managed the factory till ca. 1916. The ownership was then transferred to Gebrüder (brothers) Paris located in Oberköditz (Thuringia), who owned it till 1919. In next years owners were first Gebrüder Löw and later Winterling & Co.
After World War II, the factory became a part of Karlovarský Porcelán. In 1946 the factory burned down but it was rebuilt next year. In 2009, it was bought by the company Thun 1794 a.s., trademarks and technological equipment included.
Concordia Lesov uses the trademark LC and Thun Hotel & Restaurant.
Royal Prague LC Lesov Concordia Fine Bohemia Porcelain Made in Czech Republic, 1991 - 2009 mark
CL EST 1885 BERNADETTE FINE BOHEMIAN PORCELAIN MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC mark used since 1991