A+ A A-

In 1875 Theodore Bac and Auguste Perigault established a factory in a property occupied before by Maumy and Séguy, which was located in Limoges at 117 Ancienne Route d’Aixe. In 1890 the business was renamed Bac, Périgault et Fils. 

Seven years later Bac left the factory and it became Périgault et Fils. In 1917 Périgault sold finally his business to Chabrol et Poirier.

Bac et Perigault mark

Bac et Perigault Limoges France 1897 - 1917 mark

Powered by Phoca Gallery