History of the Soviet May Day Porcelain Factory, located in the Russian Pesochnoye situated on the Volga River banks, dates back to 1884, when a merchant P. A. Nikitin established brickworks.
Already after one year it started producing porcelain and faience and was renamed Porcelain and Earthenware Factory of Pavel Andreevich Nikitin and Co. in Rybinsk. In 1886 it was sold to the enterprise was sold to the trading house "Karyakin and Rakhmanov" and in 1894 a new owner became famous M. S. Kuznetsova Partnership.
After the October Revolution the factory was nationalized. Production was stopped in 2012 and in 2013 it was declared bankrupt.
Two fish mark
Two fish Pesochnoye second quality green 1976 - 1991 mark
Pesochnoye May Day Porcelain Factory 1952 - 1976 mark (this specific mark is 1961)
Blue Pesochnoye mark
Blue Pesochnoye 1952 - 1976 second quality mark (this specific mark is 1958)
Blue Pesochnoye 1952 - 1976 mark (second quality)
May Day china mark
May Day Porcelain Factory Pesochnoye 1934 - 1946 mark
Pesochnoye green mark
Green Soviet Pesochnoye 1952 - 1976 second quality mark (this specific mark is 1957)
1 May mark
1946 - 1951 Pesochnoye May Day Porcelain Factory mark
Red Pesochnoye mark
Red Pesochnoye two fish 1976 - 1991 mark