A+ A A-
RSS

After 1883, the entrepreneur Krug founded a porcelain factory. In 1909 the owner was Eva Krug. This year the firm was transformed into Porzellanfabrik Plankenhammer GmbH.

During WWI the factory was closed. Production started again in 1919. Another difficult period came during WWII. In 1946 it was reopend and continued production till 1974 when it went bankrupt. The assets were bought by Eduard Wittmann who continued production in next years.

Plankenhammer mark
Detail

Plankenhammer Floss Bavaria mark used from 1928

Plankenhammer Germany mark
Detail

Plankenhammer Floss Bavaria Germany mark used from 1928

P Bavaria mark
Detail

P hammer Bavaria 1920 - 1945 mark

 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery