A+ A A-
RSS

This porcelain decorating business was established by Georg Heufel circa in 1891 at Moritzstraße 2, Dresden. He managed it till 1901 when emigrated to the United States. According to some sources the company operated in Dresden till 1940.

Georg Heufel soon after reaching the USA started working for Ceramic Art Company (later Lenox Inc.).

H triangle mark
Detail

H triangle Dresden 1891 - 1901 mark

 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery