Franziska Hirsch established her porcelain painting business in Dresden in 1893. The studio located Struwerstr. 19 gained a reputation decorating the porcelain in the Meissen style.
The studio operated till ca. 1930.
Dresden H with wings Franziska Hirsch 1901 - 1914 mark
HX Dresden Franziska Hirsch 1896 - 1930 mark
Mark registered in 1893 and banned in 1896 as a result of KPM Meissen lawsuit
Franziska Hirsch 1896 - 1930 mark