Porzellanfabrik Kalk G.m.b.H. was created after the merger of two other entities: Porzellanfabrik Geyer & Körbitz and Porzellanfabrik Kalk G.m.b.H. G.A. Seiffert.
First of them was established in 1882 in German Eisenberg (Thuringia) by two enterpreneurs Geyer & Körbitz. They started porcelain production in 1890. Körbitz died in 1900 and was replaced in the company by his wife Martha. The second firm was established in Kalk in 1899 by G.A. Seiffert.
They merged in 1900 creating Porzellanfabrik Kalk G.m.b.H. The Kalk factory was closed in 1930 but the Eisenberg factory continued manufacturing porcelain.
Production was continued after the WWII.It was partially nationalized in 1958 and supervized by V.E.B. Triptis and later by the V.E.B. Vereinigte Porzellanwerke Kahla. In 1973 the factory was completely nationalized and three years later it was closed.