Huta Franciszka was one of seven porcelain manufactories located in Polish Silesian Province. It was established in 1929 by Richard and Józef Czuday in Bykowina (nowadays a part of Ruda Śląska).
It was temporarily closed in 1930 but two years later production was started again. In 1932 the company assets were taken over by Savings Bank of the Katowice Poviat. New owner established a new company Polska Fabryka Porcelany Spółka z oo. Huta Franciszka.
In 1939 German occupiers took over the company and renamed it to Porzellanfabrik Franzhütte. In 1944 Ryszard czuday bought the company again but in 1945 Polish authorities nationalized it and later merged the manufactory with the porcelain factory in Bogucice (former Giesche).
The factory didn't export it's production. It produced for Silesian market adjusting production to local tastes.