A+ A A-
RSS
Christian Andreas Wilhelm Speck obtained a permission to build a porcelain factory in Blankenhain in 1790. Already in 1790 started production. The factory swiftly gained a reputation and until the fire in 1817 production was rising. Christian Speck died in 1830. A new owner became Gustav Vogt. His reign lasted just ten years. Next owners were Sorge and Isidor Streithardt. In 1841 they were joined by Kästner. Fasold family bought Porzellanfabrik Christian Speck in 1848. In 1856 the business was joined by Eichel. The factory was renamed to Porzellanfabrik Fasold & Eichel. In 1898 the Blankenhein factory became a part of Duxer Porzellanmanufaktur A.G. After the WWI in 1918 the factory was taken over by Carstens family. The name was changed into Blankenhainer Porzellanfabrik C.&E. Carstens. Next big change came in 1948 after the WWII. The business was nationalized by East Germany. V.E.B. Weimar Porzellan produced under this name until 1990. The firm was privatized and since 1990 operates as Weimar Porzellan G.m.b.H.
Weimar Porzellan mark
Detail
Weimar Porzellan Made in German Democratic Republic 1980 - 1990 mark.
Weimler Porzellan mark
Detail
Weimar Weimler Porzellan Made in Germany Echt Weimar Kobalt 1933 - 1945 mark.
Weimar crown mark
Detail
Weimar crown and wrath 1933 - 1990 mark.
Weimar GDR mark
Detail
Weimar Weimler Porzellan Made in GDR 1949 - 1980 mark.
Blue Weimar mark
Detail
Blue Weimar crown and wrath 1924 - 1945 mark.
Weimar Germany mark
Detail
Weimar Germany 1848 - 1933 mark.
Blue Weimar mark
Detail
1848 - 1933 blue Weimar mark.
Contemporary Weimar mark
Detail
1790 Weimar Made in Germany contemporary mark.
 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery