The Świt Ćmielów porcelain manufactory was established in 1936 by former workers of the oldest Polish porcelain factory located in Ćmielów.
Among nine owners of the firm was engineer Bronisław Kryński (1887 - 1945) who invented a formula of pink Ćmielów porcelain. He was the technical manager of the factory. Among other owners were Bronisław Wysocki (later manager of the pattern shop), as well as Bogumił Marcinek (later manager of the paint shop).
Porcelain production started already in 1937, but it lasted only until 1939, when World War II broke out. In 1950, the firm was incorporated into the state Porcelain Factory Ćmielów. Currently the Porcelain Factory AS Ćmielów continues tradition of Świt Ćmielów factory.
Swit Cmielow mark
Swit Cmielow 1937 - 1939 mark.