A+ A A-
RSS

The factory was established in 1934 in Ordzhonikidze (now Vladikavkaz) in the Soviet Republic of North Ossetia. Production started in 1938. Glass and Insulators Factory over the years changed the name many times.

1934 - 1944 Ordzhonikidze Glass and Insulation Factory "Steklotara.
1944 - 1962 Ordzhonikidze Glass and Insulation Factory (OSIZ).
1962 - 1993 Ordzhonikidze Glass Works (OSZ).
1993 - 2003 Vladikavkaz Glass Works "The Honor Sign".
From 2003 OAO "Iristonsteklo" Vladikavkaz Glass Works.

Ordzhonikidze mark
Detail

Ordzhonikidze 1972 - 1980 mark.

Ordzhonikidze green mark
Detail

1962 - 1972 green Ordzhonikidze mark.

Ordzhonikidze red mark
Detail

Ordzhonikidze red 1962 - 1972 mark.

Ordzhonikidze red mark
Detail

Ordzhonikidze red 1962 - 1972 mark.

Ordzhonikidze mark
Detail

1950 - 1962 Ordzhonikidze mark.

 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery