Johann Friedrich Ernst Teichert was a brother of Carl Teichert. Ernst worked for Carl as a plant leader in his factory. He became independent in 1869 establishing a stove tile factory in Cölln near Meissen.
In 1884 Ernst founded a porcelain factory in Cölln. He died just two years later. The factory was overtaken by his son, Christian Teichert who decided to transform the firm into a stove files producer.
In 1901 the factory was transformed into a limited company Ernst Teichert GmbH.
In 1930 three companies Carl Teichert Meissen, Ernst Teichert GmbH and the Meissner Wandplattenwerke Saxonia GmbH formed Teichertwerke Meissen group.
Ernst Teichert Meissen impressed mark used ca. in the first quarter of the 20th century.