Koch & Schnorr Porcelain factory was located in the German town of Stadtlengsfeld. The manufacture was ready in 1889. In a few years the factory fell into financial problems what resulted in bankruptcy in 1895.
In 1896 the factory was taken over by Carl Frisch and his family. The Carl Frisch Porcelain Factory despite efforts still wasn't able to generate profits. Carl Frisch commited suicide in 1901 after his company had to file for bankruptcy.
In 1902 the assets of the bankrupt company were taken over by Büchner, Seiffert, Reuss & Beckmann who formed Porzellanfabrik Stadtlengsfeld G.m.b.H. The company still was unable to recover due to problems with flooding and fires. Around 1913 were introduced 'Strohblume' and 'Zwiebelmuster' decorations.
After the WWI in 1919 the company was changed into a stock corporation (Porzellanfabrik Stadtlengsfeld A.G.). In 1930 the company was renamed to Felda Porzellan and later to Felda Rhön Porzellan.
The company was nationalized after creation of the German Democratic Republic. Since 1950 it operated as V.E.B. Porzellanwerk Stadtlengsfeld. In 1969 the factory became a part of the Colditz combine.
Next change came with the reunification of Germany. The company was privatized. First it acted as Lengsfeld Rhön Porzellan G.m.b.H. and later till bankruptcy in 1998 as Lengsfeld Porzellan A.G.
The firm was again revived in 1999 as Gilitzer Porzellan-Manufaktur G.m.b.H. It even took over Wallendorfer Porzellanmanufaktur G.m.b.H. but finally wasn't able to survive and ended production in 2007.