Allach porcelain was established in a small town of Allach situated near Munich. The factory was active just a few years in the period 1936 - 1945. The firm was closely associated with the Third Reich and directly controlled by the most powerful organizations in Nazi Germany, SS.
The Porzellan Manufaktur Allach is a factory, where Heinrich Himmler summoned the best porcelain artists in Germany.
The Allach manufactory produced very limited series of the highest quality porcelain pieces.
1938 - 1945 Allach SS mark used on items produced at the 'Bohemia' Keramische Werke A.G. (Nová Role).