The porcelain decoration business was established in Czechoslovakia in the city of Karlsbad (Karlovy Vary) in 1930 by Josef Kuba. During the WWII country was occupied by Germans.
When the war ended, Josef Kuba opened decoration business in Bavarian Wiesau. When he died in 1972, the decoration business was overtaken by his son, Horst Kuba. It was finally closed in 1989.