Kiev Experimental Ceramic Factory began operations September 17th, 1924. The workshop was quickly growing and in 1925 it became a factory. At the same time was founded a section of artistic faience and porcelain painting. After WWII was created a branch creating products of the highest artistic value. Since then, the Kiev factory was among leading manufacturers of porcelain in the Soviet Union. This factory eventually became one of the largest exporters of porcelain in the Soviet Union. Its share reached 10% of total exports of porcelain from that country. In Kiev are produced materials used in the manufacture of porcelain, especially those used to decorate porcelain, enamel, glass or ceramics. Among porcelain products dominate those intended as gifts.