Mardaschevs factory was one of the biggest producers of ceramics in the famous Russian Gzhel region. The business was founded in 1830 by a peasant Juda Mardaschev in the Fenino village. It produced faience as well as porcelain. In 1844 roku management of the family business was passed to Lev, son of Juda. In 1853 the business was run by Vasily, Lev's son. He run the factory together with his brothers, Ivan and Timofei.
A few years later the factory was divided between Ivan's and Timofei's sons, Ivan and Fyodor. In 1861 both businesses ceased to exist.