Enoch Wedgwood (Tunstall) Ltd was formed in 1965 but roots of the company reach back to 1835 when Podmore Walker & Co was formed. Enoch Wedgwood was one of owners symbolized by & Co.
In 1860 was formed "Wedgwood & Co", which existed under that name till 1965. In 1980 it was taken over by Josiah Wedgwood & Sons, who renamed it Unicorn Pottery.
1965 - 1980 Enoch Wedgewood (Tunstall) LTD mark used with different pattern names
1965 - 1980 Enoch Wedgewood Tunstall LTD mark, Royal Homes of Britain pattern