Porzellanfabrik Hermann Ohme was established in 1882 in Nieder-Salzbrunn (today Polish Szczawienko), located in German region Silesia.
This factory produced two types of porcelain called clear glaze and Old Ivory. The clear glaze products were made for European and America markets. The factory was constantly increasing production for exports markets.
The cause of the collapse of the firm owned in 1913 by Hermann Ohme, E.M. Bauer and Hermann Ohme jr. was the World Financial Crisis. As financial markets collapsed, the company, which income was based only on exports was forced to file for bankruptcy in 1930.
1908 - 1920 red green mark
stylized OH letters
Mark used often as addition to other marks